Thursday, April 30, 2009

20

It's after 7:00.  I left the house at 8:00 this morning and I am still not home.  I am ready to get there!  Jared had to work late tonight.  He was suppose to get off around 5 or so, but he volunteered to stay till 7:30 in order to have tomorrow off.  I don't mind hanging out waiting for him, I am just tired.  I went to Target to get a few things, but now I am sitting at Starbucks waiting for him.  I am having an interesting time listening to other people's conversations.  Kind of nosey, I know.  They have no idea that I am listening, though.  I look like I am really paying attention to the computer.  I have been back in Starbucks for about 30 minutes and I still don't think Jared has noticed that I am in here.  I don't have anything major to write about, I am just wasting time.  The weekend is coming up.  I am hoping to have a restful one.  For now, I need to go pay bills.  Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment