Monday, April 6, 2009

16

Another weekend is over and it's time to go back to work.  Jared and I finally went to church yesterday.  We went to Bible Fellowship in Ventura.  It was okay.  Nothing too crazy....nothing too outstanding either.  We will probably visit again.  They seemed to have a lot of activities going on, which is a good sign.  The preacher was good.  I enjoyed him.  Like Jared said, kinda like Chad.  Except, we weren't in Phillipians.  Other than church, we pretty much just hung out this weekend.  Nothing major.  Jared had to work Saturday evening.  Sat morning, we went walking on the trails around town.  It was gorgeous weather.  My goal is to try to start running.  When I get rid of this cold, I think I will try.  Right now wouldn't be the best time because I can't breath well when I am standing still, much less running.  We'll see how that goes in a couple of weeks.  It's off to work now.  No one was suppose to get fired last week at work, so nothing too exciting will happen in our meeting this morning.  This Friday, however, they are suppose to start the second phase of layoffs. We'll see...I'm not worried about my job.  I just wish that they could get rid of some of the other people that work with me....

2 comments:

  1. (daddy) Make sure you have good shoes and take it easy. Might make me try again, it was 20 years ago when I started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try when I can breathe again. My allergies are killing me. Maybe this weekend.

    ReplyDelete