Saturday, April 25, 2009

19

Jared is at work all day today.  The plan is for me to get all of the house work done, go do laundry, and then go and get him about 5:15.  After that, we are planning on going to church this evening.  Hopefully it will work out.  That's the only thing I have planned for this weekend.  Thankfully, it is cooler here today than it was last weekend.  It's actually a little chilly.  
Jared got us new bikes yesterday!  I am excited about them.  Everyone around here rides a bike.  It will be good for Jared because he can get to his friend's house across town a little easier.  He was very funny yesterday.  I don't think he realized any exercise that I got when I was little pretty much involved a bike.  He was planning on me being wobbly and falling off, but I didn't!  He also didn't think I would be able to ride that far, but we rode about 4 miles.  It was fun.  Hopefully we will stick with it.  We didn't get fancy bikes for now, there was no need.  Maybe when we become racers some day....not really, I don't see that happening.
For now, I need to go wash dishes.  Jared made Chili Rellenos last night.  They were delicious!  It required a lot of dishes, though, so I better go get started!

3 comments:

  1. maybe i should send you some handle bar streamers for your new ride! you are SOOOO californian now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (daddy) Keep them from Becky Berry

    ReplyDelete