Wednesday, February 11, 2009

4

I was informed by my husband that his name is not Hubby.  He does not want to be referred to in that way.  I did it for the whole privacy issue, but he said he doesn't care.  Call him by his name, or don't say anything about him at all.  So, JARED, I am sorry.  

I was excited to find out my sister-in-law will be visiting Friday night.  She is in the military and is being re-stationed.  On her way to Texas, she is going to stop by here for a night.  It will be good to see her.  

Other than packing for the move, nothing much is going on.  We move in a week and  a half.  Our goal is to get a box or two packed every night so that we aren't overwhelmed the weekend we move.  So far, so good.  We have to get rid of A TON of stuff!  That's okay though.  Who needs all the junk we have, anyway?  Simple is better.  Is it really necessary to have 15 coffee cups?  I don't think so.  I think we will be a-okay in our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment