Friday, February 6, 2009

2

So, I am not sure how to make my blog look snazzy yet.  I will figure it out, though.  My hubby will kill me when he figures out that I have a blog now.  That's okay, though.  I don't care.  

I am excited that today is Friday!  I have to work tomorrow, but that's ok.  Tonight, I am going to one of my co-worker's homes for a "girls night."  It should be fun.  I don't ever do anything without Hubby.  Tomorrow, he has to work all evening.  I think I will go to the grocery store and start packing because we are MOVING!  I am excited.  I haven't even seen the place yet, but I will this weekend. I am sure it is great if Hubby likes it.  It is in a smaller town than what we currently live in.  I think I will like that.  It feels a little more like home.  And I will get to see the ocean every day on my way to and from work.  I live 3 miles from it and go WEEKS without even seeing it.  It's kind of sad, really.  The only time we actually go to the beach is when we have family visiting.  We really need to take advantage of it more often.  I doubt we will be this close to it forever.  

I need to go back to work now.  I am just home for lunch.  I will try to spice this up a bit more later this weekend...

2 comments:

  1. welcome to my world. Glad that you decided to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looked up your new town. it looks even better than where you live now! hope i still get to come out there spring break!

    ReplyDelete