It's finally here...vacation! I have been waiting for a break for a while. It is the time of year at the bank where we have to wait a few months for our three day weekend. Also, being the low man on the "supervisor totem pole," I seem to have to work every Saturday that we have a three day weekend anyway. So, I am thankful for this vacation. We are headed to Vegas on Monday and are staying till Thursday. We have reservations at the Golden Nugget. It's downtown, off the strip, a little different than our last visit. We are planning on heading out early Monday morning. Today, Jared had to work on film stuff, so I tagged along with some friends to Carpinteria to see the seals at their rookery. They apparently congregate from December- May. The beach was beautiful, it was very nice weather, and I had a good time. Afterwards, we came back to Ojai to walk around Art in the Park. My friend and I have decided that we are in the wrong business....we should be making jewelry. The artists have their stuff priced for ridiculous amounts, but people were buying it. If I had a few thousand dollars to get the business started, I might actually consider making jewelry. There's definitely a market for it in my area between all of the hippies and super rich people. Anyway...a few pictures.


The last one made me SMILE!!! Love these....looks like a fun day. If I had the $$ I would set you up, you would be very good at making jewelry. I looked up the Golden nugget, it looks like a fun place to stay. Hope you two have the best vacation ever. Love you bunches.
ReplyDeletecali can't be that boring....BLOG chickie. if nuttin else track your running here so you can actually see your progress. Daddy said you are strong out there. love ya.
ReplyDelete