Monday, October 3, 2011

135

Tomorrow I have an interview at Rabobank for a new accounts position. Hopefully it goes well. I Must Get Away From SBBT. Period. No more thinking about, just doing it. It will work out, whatever the plan is suppose to be. I just know that I am no longer happy, appreciated, or respected at Santa Barbara Bank and Trust. I don't know what God has in store, but I'll figure it out. I have learned a lot at the bank and am very thankful for some of the individuals I have worked with. I don't regret staying at the bank as long as I have at all. But, the time has come to move on. My interview is early tomorrow...7:3o. Hopefully it will go well and either yea or neigh, I hope I have an answer soon. We will see!

1 comment:

  1. can't believe you might work at that bank with the funny name!

    ReplyDelete