Sunday, September 11, 2011

134

Jury duty is over! Thank God! I am not happy at all with the results, but I didn't back down on what I believed. That's all that I can do. People are crazy, that's all I can say.
Jared and I emptied out our storage unit today. We live in a converted garage, what we like to call "the studio." The couple we live with has a slight problem. They like to collect things. Randomness that you will never need, but just might, so let's not throw it away. Their things were taking up about a fourth, maybe not even that, of our room. They cleaned up, so we were able to fit our stuff that is in storage in that area now. Don't worry, its all covered with curtains. I am not living amidst boxes that are visible. We went through everything, got rid of a few things, and were able to clear out the unit, saving us $$! I am tired, though. I don't do manual labor often. It feels nice to have it all cleaned up though!

2 comments:

  1. is the large stuffed cat still on top of your fridge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...it's over the fire place in the living room now.

    ReplyDelete