Sunday, September 12, 2010

110

Hopefully, if everything goes as planned, we will be purchasing plane tickets for our trip home in at the end of this week. October 22-29...5 weeks, 5 days. I am ready to get home. Ready to see my family. Ready to see my sister's belly. Ready to talk to Scout. Ready to see my church family. Ready to show Michael, our friend who is coming with us, where we live. Ready to see Wes Man play ball. Ready for the baby shower. Ready for everything. I just have to wait a bit longer.

In the mean time, I am training tellers at work (some are fun, others-not so much), reading a huge book (Middlemarch by George Elliot), and enjoying the beautiful weather we have been having. I went for my walk today. Thankfully, it has gotten cooler so I can start walking more. Maybe 3 times a week or so. When it is warm, I can't bear to walk more than once a week or so because it drains you so much. I miss it when I don't get to, though. It's good escape time. I walk, listen to music, and don't think too much. Even though it is exercise, it is relaxing. I am hoping that this week is less stressful than last. It should be., but we will see...

1 comment:

  1. R.E.A.D.Y. I am ready to hug you. To see my son-in-law. Even Michael!! I am ready to hear you laugh, to hold your hand. READY. I am more than ready. It can't get here fast enough!! I am sooooo ready!!

    (you wont believe your sisters belly, wait till you feel Scout KICK!!) Ready, yep i am!! love you.

    ReplyDelete