My sister, who never writes on her blog AT ALL anymore, says that I need to write. So here, I'm writing. Not much to say, though. I was sick this week. I am suppose to go to the doctor tomorrow, but I'm feeling okay now. I might go anyway because my ear still hurts, but we'll see. I don't understand how doctors can operate that way. You call on Thursday morning at 8:00 sharp to make an appointment. The earliest you can get in is Monday at 3:15. What if something was seriously wrong with me? They would tell me to go the ER, I suppose, where I would have to pay $100 for them to give me the same antibiotic that the doctor would give me. I could easily describe my symptoms over the phone and they could give me the prescription. No visit necessary. I know that can't be done though.
Other than being sick, nothing else is really going on. Boring weekend. Jared had to open for a few days in a row, so it's been pretty low key. Going to bed early. Watching the Olympics. Exciting.
Work is still going good. The old branch is falling apart. My manager asked my advice on what he should do. He should fire half the people and start fresh, if you ask me, but that's not the advice I gave him. Instead, I told him he unfortunately has to be a micromanager. I am just thankful that I am out of there...
Have a great week. love you!!!
ReplyDelete